We are proud to earn the respect of our customers, and the recognition of industry associates, for a job well done. Following are recent accolades that have come our way.
Government Publishing Office (GPO) annual top 50 contractors list
NPC, Inc. continued our long-standing tradition of delivering value-added products and services to the United States Federal Government by earning the No. 1 spot on the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) Top 50 Contractors List for Federal fiscal year 2016 (October 2015 through September 2016).
NPC was awarded the most work from the GPO for two straight years and seven out of the last eight years from 2009-2016. For over two decades, NPC has been ranked among the top suppliers of print and related services to the Federal Government.
For nearly two decades, NPC has been ranked among the top suppliers of print and related services to the Federal Government.
NPC's history of GPO vendor rankings since 1996:
- 2016 - 1
- 2015 - 1
- 2014 - 2
- 2013 - 1
- 2012 - 1
- 2011 - 1
- 2010 - 1
- 2009 - 1
- 2008 - 2
- 2007 - 3
- 2006 - 1
- 2005 - 1
- 2004 - 4
- 2003 - 2
- 2002 - 2
- 2001 - 2
- 2000 - 2
- 1999 - 2
- 1998 - 2
- 1997 - 2
- 1996 - 3
Best Places to Work in PA
NPC, Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work in PA in the large-sized company category (250 or more employees) for eight straight years from 2008-2015. The Best Places to Work in PA list is made up of companies split into two groups — small/medium companies (25-249 employees) and large companies.
NPC has been an integral part of the Blair County business community since 1954. The company, which is privately held, operates production facilities in Claysburg, Roaring Spring, and Altoona, Pennsylvania. Employing nearly 500 people, NPC provides government and commercial businesses with integrated print and digital solutions. NPC is delivering on the promise of providing employment opportunities for self-reliant individuals to improve both their quality of life and standard of living.
Blair County Business Hall of Fame
Founders Charlotte and Barney Barnhart witnessed NPC's induction into the Blair County Business Hall of Fame on October 8, 2001 by the central Pennsylvania Blair County Chamber of Commerce.
Each year, the Blair Chamber honors local companies who have demonstrated overall stability and growth within the county, have been in business at least 25 years, hold a leadership position in their industry, have positive visibility and image in the community, and have employees who enjoy a good "quality of life" within the work environment.
NPC associates are active participants in industry groups and business organizations that champion high standards of excellence and responsibility.
- American Purchasing Society, Inc.
- American Small Business Coalition (ASBC)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Association of Test Publishers (ATP)
- Blair County Chamber of Commerce
- Central PA Postal Customer Council (CPPCC)
- Chief Executive Network (CEN)
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- Explore Altoona
- Graphic Arts Alliance, LLC
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- HRMA of Blair County
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Leadership Blair County - Alumni Association
- Mail Systems Management Association (MSMA)
- Morrisons Cove Rotary Club
- National Association of Government Contractors (NAGC)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- SMC Business Councils
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP)
- XyUser Group, Inc.