Whether a data breach is large or small, international or domestic, or whether you need individual services or a complete solution, we're ready when you need us.
When a data breach occurs you want to work with professionals who understand that informed and timely communication is critical when making decisions in a sensitive situation. NPC's Immersion® Data Breach Response team has extensive in-the-trenches experience that can only be acquired after handling hundreds of data breach response incidents. Our experience is your benefit.
- Providing response services for an increasing number of data breach incidents, including some of the largest reported breaches on record, which required the delivery of several million notifications.
- Dedicated team focusing on understanding data breach industry needs, expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Professionals with industry-respected CIPP/US credentials, demonstrating a strong foundation in U.S. private-sector privacy laws and regulations.
- Over 30 years protecting proprietary data and information.
- Producing and mailing millions of confidential statements annually — containing both PII and PHI — for multiple large government agencies, financial institutions, healthcare and educational organizations.
- Building long-term relationships since 1954, and in recent years, strategic ties to a vast network of contacts within the cyber insurance and data breach communities.
- Confidence that you can trust us to deliver high-quality, cost-effective data breach response services.
- A responsive and knowledgeable team with the ability to respond to inquiries and requests for quotes within hours, any time of day, any day of the week.
- HIPAA/HI-TECH compliant workflows and facility, and security clearances for all employees handling PII/PHI to ensure the safeguarding of your confidential information.
- A 99.9%+ “on-time” delivery rating for mailed notifications with the ability to expedite mailings when timeliness is crucial.
- Desire to build strong relationships with your data breach response team.