Listen. Understand. Deliver.
Those three powerful words are packed with a whole lot of meaning here at NPC — especially to our sales team which is constantly in contact with you, our customer. We refer to it as our sales gospel.
- Listening to your company’s situations, challenges and history allows us to design programs to fit your needs.
- Understanding the challenges you face in your day-to-day processes is very important to us.
- Delivering what you expect is the goal each and every time. Many of the programs we develop are personalized and customized based on your requirements. This starts with our sales team’s one-on-one ongoing personal dialogue with each and every customer.
It takes a special person to do all this — Listen, Understand and Deliver. That’s why we individually select each and every one of our dedicated sales people to work with you on your program or project.
Each salesperson understands that NPC’s offering plays an important role in customer relationships. We'll work with you to provide immediate value and help you achieve the highest potential and efficiencies for your products. Our focus is always on customer service — a "whatever it takes mentality" to create mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with our personalized approach. Our sales staff offers our customers:
- 100-plus years of combined experience in the printing industry, both operationally and technically, to assist you every step of the way
- Over 100 years of combined experience in sales — personalized, one-on-one dialogue and face-to-face meetings with you at your facility or on-site at our corporate headquarters
- 25-plus years working on the other side of the fence as a customer, so we really understand your perspective and needs
- Well-rounded background in customer service, scheduling, operations, estimating, document processing and inventory management (paper and inks) – gives us a firm foundation for delivering solutions to both our commercial and government customers
- Passionate about helping you evaluate your print and communications programs — we’ll make suggestions to help you streamline your processes and reduce costs
- Achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction with both commercial and government clients by following through on our commitments and delivering quality products and services to you.
When you come to us with a problem, we take that as a challenge. And since your success is a direct reflection on us, our sales team works tirelessly to help you turn those problems into long-term solutions for your organization.